Help a mom out!

Hi mums. Had very bad period cramps after birth of child 6 mths ago and found out sex could lessen the cramps. Thing is, my period was on time as per my app but i only bled on first day and spotting the second day. Third and fourth was clear but had lil bit of cramps so we tried and it was unprotected. Day after, zero blood but white discharge! Will i get pregnant from the unprotected sex considering it is still my period window? šŸ˜­

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oooo unprotected is very risky! I honestly did once, unprotected, but pull out during period window and thank god didnt get pregnant but the anxiety afterwards really shoot up! Definitely would not recommend! Always wear condom atleast. For me since i went thru csect, aside from wearing condom, i ask my husband to pull out too, so he would ejaculate in the condom when heā€™s ā€œoutsideā€ of me. Just to pkay safe

Read more

Regardless, there is always a risk even with condoms. So if youā€™re trying to avoid getting pregnant, best to use condoms as youā€™re very fertile within the first year after birth.