Accidentally ate Alexis tiramisu

Hi mummy , ytd I was craving for tiramisu , walked passby Alexis and I ordered their tiramisu , after I posted to my Instagram to express my happiness , I got reply from my friend said the tiramisu contains raw egg and alcohol . I turns into nervous and worry . After knowing I drank plenty of water to flush it out ,not sure does it helps . But I still worry . Im week 27day 4 now . Almost week28 #pregnancy #advicepls #firstmom

2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan
VIP Member

hi sis....how're u? I hope you are in good condition...ur sleep well? ur baby moves ok? ....well sometimes we don't know the ingredients right of what we eat right....if you still worry until this morning...better sis go for check up... consult doctor about u n ur baby...it might help to reduce your worries about it...ok...take care sis 💝

Baca lagi
2y ago

😊😊 what's important monitoring ur bb always ok❤️take care sis... enjoy your pregnancy journey 🎉

think only positive things... hope you and your baby are fine... if you are worried, go to the doctor immediately for further questions☺

2y ago

🥰🥰