weightloss duromine

Any mummy took Duromine before ? How much did u lose and how long? Did it bound back after stopping or maintain?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I didn't take Duromine but took Panbesy before. Tt was before I was married. Wanted to do a quick weight loss before wedding. I managed to lose 10kg within 3 months. I know some ppl cld lose more but I was also scared of losing too much within a short period of time so 3kg per mth is alright. I took the pill every other day. I took it only aft plateuing frm my exercise and fasting. My side effects were fast heart beat and shaky hands so doc advised me to reduce my exercise, no cardio intensive but slow yoga or pilates was ok. I stopped totally aft I achieved my desired weight (from 65 to 53kg) but within a year aft, I unfortunately gained back and was pregnant too. But partly also cz I didn't watch my diet as strictly as I did cz my hub's family love to eat alot 😅 I'm afraid to try again now aft having a kid cz I don't want to have any ill effects on my body anymore. Definitely cannot take if ure still breastfeeding too.

Read more