4 Replies

I send my baby to ifc too, she is 9m old now. Ifc will feed her cereal + fruits for breakfast, porridge with vege and meat for lunch and baby biscuit for teatime. Weekdays I have to work and then rush to pick her up from ifc, so no time to cook. I usually just feed her cereal / food pouch / instant porridge for dinner. You can try SG Homemade Berry Quick porridge and Eusik baby porridge, can easily buy those online. On weekends I usually give her cereal for breakfast, porridge with vege and meat for lunch and dinner, and fruit puree for teatime.

my LO only eats 1-2 times baby solids a day as she doesn't really like it. we are vegetarian so i steam pumpkin, carrot, veg, potatoes, sweet potatoes, tofu or cook together with porridge. usually will have it at 2pm/5pm. fruits can be anytime in the afternoon. i never really gave any instant porridge/puree because personally i prefer to cook it on that day, on the spot, freshness😂😂

Milk Fruit Milk Fruit Milk Protein based meal eg tofu, egg, salmon etc and vegetables Milk Milk

May I know what age range are we talking about ?

Trending Questions