Any mummy feel more tired during 2nd pregnancy? I'm only 6 weeks pregnant and I feel really really tired..

56 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m suffering from severe vomiting and I can’t sleep. I spit 24/7 because of too much saliva.. I lost almost 5kilos now because of non stop vomiting.. Everything is hard, breathing, eating. My stomach can’t even accept water. I cannot take my vitamins because of this feeling.. I feel so weak and hopeless and I need your advice.. please help what can I do? What month do you feel fine?

Read more
3y ago

i experienced the same with my first baby.. i went to my OB and she gave fluids, every weeks i received fluids. it will eventually gone until your almost at the end of your first trimester.

Yes. I generally felt more tired during my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies, especially in my 1st and 3rd trimester. Many women generally experience tiredness during 1st trimester, based on my reading of articles, etc. on pregnancy. But in your case, it could be the pregnancy hormones as well as having to care for another child out of the womb. Eat well, stay hydrated and rest well mummy.

Read more

I'm 5 weeks I also feel tired and mild cramping, went for my first scan, doctor says the cramping is because my first baby is 10yrs so that's why, it's going to be like I'm getting pregnant for the first time. And I'm breaking out on my face. Breasts pain😰 and nausea 😷.

5y ago

Hey how did y'all find out you was pregnant at 5 weeks and what symptoms did you have?

its my first pregnancy, going 12 weeks and yess feel so tired so dizzy and sleepy everyday and everytime and my husband just tell me that I just give him a reason to not to do anything and it make me sad 🥺🥺🥺

Read more
VIP Member

Yes i felt very tired during my 2nd and 3rd pregnancy. It's due to the fact that we still have to care for our 1st child and life still continues. Try to rest whenever you get, if possible get someone to help you too.

Read more

I definitely feel more tired then earlier in my pregnancy I am now 23weeks .. It's easier for me to feel out of breath at the most simple things.. I nap a lot more too.. But keep in mind every pregnancy is different

Hi mummies to be I'm 6weeks Nd I can't eat evn if I'm hungry I feel like vomiting Nd dizyness Nd sometimes I feel my stomach so big then sometimes is like I'm not pregnant

5y ago

Me too! I just feel so tired. I have to keep resting inbetween while doing my job. I realise for me, eventhough I dont feel like eating, I will get nauseated. After forcing myself to eat (something bearable), my nausea goes away. I really took the advice of eating 5 small meals a day. It really helps with the tiredness, dizzy and nausea. 😊

This is my first, I'm 3months pregnant I feel the same way. I'm always tired and always feeling headache, I feel lazy most times, don't knw if it's normal

Yesss!! I think it’s due to the fact that we need to take care of the older one as well. I don’t rmb myself being that tired during first pregnancy.

I'm pregnant with second baby I'm really tired n sick 🤮 once u start taking pregnancy vitamins it will give you some energy n help with morning sickness

4y ago

Is a good thing to take vitamin in night not in morning because in morning can do feel Sick if a take them