Any mummy experiencing sudden change in body odor during pregnancy? I'm in my 13weeks and realized I start to smelly so awfully, never encounter before. Any solution? ?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, yes it is normal that there may be an increase in body order during pregnancy. That is because your metabolism goes up, your blood supply to everywhere also goes up and eh sweat glands are in overdrive. I am not too sure where is your main area of concern but generally u can practice good hygiene or even increase your hygiene practise frequency it need be. After pregnancy, it will slowly go away. Remember to keep yourself moisturised too and well hydrated to help things. Don't worry too much, in some articles, they say that its only the preggers themselves who can smell it

Read more

Hey dear, don't worry too much about it.. Meanwhile, keep yourself hydrated. Well I was definitely an extremely clean freak during my pregnancy. Lol. I showered at least thrice a day. When baby came out, Wah I was changing about 10diapers a day. As to the odour it will go away. Use deodorant or body spray for now.

Read more

Hey dear, it's probably due to the hormonal changes and if I'm not wrong, I heard that some women develop a stronger sense of smell during pregnancy so it could be due to that as well. Don't worry, just practice good hygiene and stay hydrated! All the best :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-19135)

Super Mum

Hormones do weird stuff to your body, I was OK during pregnancy but after having baby my body odour was horrendous! 😅 You can use deodorant but I'd suggest using organic one just to be on the safe side.

VIP Member

this pregnancy no, but my previous pregnancy I can smell my feet odor, so I used to spray my shoes last time ☺️

Can buy some assorted roses and place them around the house, fragrant and visually nice:)