Baby Gender

Hi mummiess! Can i know in which weeks/months did u know your baby gender?

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Take nipt test at 12 weeks, result is sent to US and in 10-14 days u will get the result. Mainly to check chromosome abnormalities that results in downsyndrome but the gender will reveal too 👍🏻

4y ago

Is this the one at kkh?

As my monthly checkup is at kkh.. All i know there is some test called FTS(if im correct), harmony and one more (forget the name)

At 21weeks..but i can feel my own at 2months.. hahaha.. surprisingly i was right about my baby gender..😁

4y ago

Thats great for u.. I hope i can know mine earlier also.. Tak sabr.. Hehe

My gynae was also super experience. He was able to tell by week 12 and confirmed at week 16. :)

Week 12 via paranoma Week 16 via normal ultrasound scan - more visible as mine is boy

My gynae was pretty good - He managed to tell at week 12 and we confirmed it at week 16 :)

4y ago

Give it awhile! Will be a lovely surprise 😍😍

VIP Member

I found out early as I did the harmony test

VIP Member

After the 11th week scan coz we did Panorama.

4y ago

Panorama is a market-leading noninvasive prenatal screening test (NIPT) that reveals your baby’s risk for genetic disorders as early as nine weeks. Panorama analyzes baby's (placental) DNA through a simple blood draw from the mother’s arm. I took it from TMC. Test for Down Syndrome and other genetic conditions.

Mine checked when i was 20 weeks

VIP Member

20 weeks after Oscar evan