Feeling very mild movements in belly at 17 weeks

Hi Mummies, I am currently 17 weeks 2 days pregnant and from 2 days I am experiencing very mild blob kind of feelings in my left side of lower abdomen and sometimes in the middle of the lower abdomen. It doesn’t feel like fluttering but minor jerk from inside or blob kind of feeling (I am sure I am not explaining it well but I am still not sure what this feeling is) Can this be the baby movements? I am so not sure! #advicepls #1stpreganancy

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I felt like butterflies in my stomach/gas circulating/lighter frequency of feeling hungry at the top of my belly at night when im lying down comfortably. Few days ago i feel like some heartbeat movement at the lower part of the belly. Is common for first pregnancy we cant feel anything before they really start kicking us. Im 19 weeks now.

Read more

i only feel frequent tingling sensation in upper tummy like my organs reshuffling😂😂😂 im 17 4 right now. i think won’t feel prominent kicks till at least 20wk?

This should be the ‘preamble’ to more prominent and regular movements. Hang in there and you should be able to feel movements better from week 19/20 or so. 😀

2y ago

Okay thank you Yeah it happens everyday and is very mild