how to endure long road trip while enduring not gng to the toliet

Hi mummies,currently heavily preggy and I will be gng on a short holiday soon and it requires a 6 hr bus journey, what will u guys do if u need to go to the toliet

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Tt time I went on a short trip to malacca 3 hours .I drink little water . N go toilet before go up the bus . Just try not to think about it . Take a blanket cause if u cold u feel like peeing more . I ever tot of wearing diaper but so paiseh . But urs 6 hours I think adult diaper will be one good choice . I ever before unknowingly pee while attending a course for hours I did not go toilet .

Read more

Since you are heavily pregnant, I think the only way is to moderate your water intake before you reach your destination. But is best to inform your driver if you really need the toilet do not hold back, is bad for you.

My last trip taking bus for almost 10 hrs, my husband took the initiative to inform the driver . Driver seems pretty understanding. Gdluck!

Super Mum

1 way is to ask driver to stop for you... The other way is to wear pad/adult diapers.... Hard to endure if you are heavily pregnant..

VIP Member

Hi... I don’t think there’s any other way except for you to ask the bus driver to stop and let you go to the toilet.

Hi, in this case the best way is only asking the bus driver to stop and give you some time to go to washroom

Would the bus stop halfway for rest and toilet breaks? Else perhaps a small sip here and there would help

Take water in small sips but frequent.that helps to control urgent need to rush to toilet

Drink water in moderation, and if really need, ask the driver to stop to let you go

Try to drink water in moderation.. if really urgent, can ask the driver for help