Hi, Any mummy who has gone through c-sect here has any good panty to recommend for wearing esp. at the hospital/early stage? I got the Watson's cotton disposable ones but they sit directly at where the incision may be, not high waisted enough..

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

During hospital for first first days no panty as they put on the pad (tie type) & insert a pipe for urine... And will need to see how fast you recover. If by second day you can walk they will remove the tube and you can wear back panty with the pad . Disposable will be good as there are too much blood .. the incision wiĺl not be pain as its being covered with a so called plaster..

Read more
7y ago

Thank u

during the stay, they will put the dressing for the wound.. when I discharge, my friend taught me to use sanitary pad to cover on the wound so that it won't cause abrasion with the panty and also provide more protection.. it helps for me... if u r concern, u can get those low 'V' pregnancy panties but that is not disposable type...

Read more
7y ago

Thank u

Those XL size ones from departmental store. I got a deal from triumph brand last time. Quite good! Must use the Super big ah Ma type. Don't use disposable ones as they are too small.

VIP Member

I am keen to know too! i be going thru csect and i didn't know panty would play a part!

7y ago

i have popped! so thank you for the advise!