Maternity cloths

Mummies when did you start to wear maternity cloths..my baby bumb is not visible yet. Just started my 4 th month. Do I need to buy Maternity cloths soon?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

did not purchased any as I felt that it was ugly. wear oversize tee, bigger size denim shorts, stretchable knit dresses from carrisbelle, baby doll dresses.

Super Mum

Depends on you. You could start wearing when you start showing up or simply continue to wear oversized regular clothing. Give priority to comfort :)

Depends if you wanna get something for special ovcassions. Personally just went size up with my usual shirts then only purchased pants, leggings and bra.

2y ago

Leggings from Mama’s choice great buy

yes do get a few pieces(designs that you can still wear after pregnancy for costs saving), you will definitely need them at last trimester..

never bought maternity clothes 😅 Just worn my shift dresses and maxi dresses. saved me some money. or yeah, size up when you need.

The only maternity clothing I got was maternity shorts. For tops and dresses just upsize normal clothings or get loose fitting ones.

I think for top I just wear oversized T then I still can wear after. I only bought like a few bottoms.

I only bought a couple of casual tops n bottoms during the last 2-3 weeks coz all cannot fit 🤣

During my both pregnancy, I didn't buy maternity clothes