11 Replies

VIP Member

I started with a low chair and table, but its tougher on our backs n knees haha. But i didnt have a seatbelt so we struggled to keep baby sitting while eating. Transitioned to a high chair (ikea's one sufficed) and feeding was slightly better but the splats of food all over the floor is tough. I suggest finding a chair or table combo that has the littlest crevices because wiping down is for daily basis, but u will need to full scrub n wash every couple days too. Keep in mind baby's sizing also. My baby is too chonky so cant fit normal chairs and her thighs will hurt after a while.

I bought a low chair only to reduce the risk of the chair toppling down. The low chair is able to be attached to our normal adult chairs… so that’s what I did. And it’s also more space efficient. Doesn’t take up much space + it’s more portable. I can choose to feed on the floor or on the dining table.

at first I also had that issue of thinking prefer which one. but when I got the high chair hand me down, I realise.. maybe need even higher, so my back won't break when feeding LOL

I go for high chair so baby can sit together during meal times~ And I can also sneak a few bites while feeding her.

I use floor chair. Can put the floor chair on top of ur dining table also

I use high chair so baby can eat with the whole family at the table :)

I go for the type of high chair that has wheels on 4 legs.

i used a floor chair strapped to the dinning chair

depends on baby preference. high chair better ?

TapFluencer

high chairs for my kidz

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles