Sleeping position

Hi mummies, Just want to check what is the best sleeping position for pregnant?specifically for 3 months pregnant?Coz some say it is good to sleep sideways on your left but some saying on the right?which do you think is suitable? Thank you?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Online says it's best to sleep on your left..but I used to slept on my right during my pregnancy..so long you are sleeping comfortably and please don't lie on your tummy. Most important is your baby grow up healthy. (:

4y ago

Thank you for you response😊

Sleeping on your left is the best because it gives maximum blood circulation and nutrients to the placenta. You can do a research on this in Google. But sleep whichever side you’re comfortable with.

4y ago

Thank you for your response😊

VIP Member

Left.. but really just whichever comfortable.. dun stress over such teival matter.. i sleep left right flat yet baby still healthy..

i heard left but it doesn’t hurt to switch sides sometimes too. but for third trimester, best to lie on the left side.,

It really depends on which one you are comfortable with but recommended to sleep on the left side

VIP Member

I like to sleep on my back although sleep on the left side is the most recommended one.

4y ago

Thanks for your answer.

VIP Member

I sleep on my right, it's more comfortable for me.

4y ago

Thanks for your answer😊