Normal Delivery or C-Sect?

hi mummies, want to ask if normal delivery is better or C-sect? Knowing hips will get wider through pregnancy stage, I am worried that my hips will get extra wider if normal delivery... i see most celebrities go through c-sect, is this the reason why??

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Vaginal was my choice too! Healing is much faster imo. My stitches fell off and i was fully healed by 2Weeks ++ As for C-sect I had a friend that opted for it since she has anxiety. She was walking by day two, but her healing is slightly longer! Can go up to a month or so. Anyway the hips getting wider was not a concern for me. As long as u exercise once you’re all healed up, don’t need to worry so much 😉

Read more
4y ago

Yes! Please buy donut pillow, helps a lot! As for the soreness, only Where they had to cut it healing is slightly longer. If you ask me the perineal stitches isn’t as bad as the episiotomy ones but they both heal within three weeks! U can sit down as per normal by then 😊

VIP Member

Definitely normal. Recovery is faster n u dun feel a thing once ur ok. I cant say likewise for csect. Ive had friends who still feel uncomfortable on the wound even after 2 years.. ive had 3 normal deliveries n i neverrrr regret it at all. Bt then again, im nt concerned about bigger hips n all that lah.

Read more
4y ago

Does ur bottom feels sore or pain after normal delivery??? Bearable?