Csect surgery

Hi mummies, tomorrow is my csect surgery and i am so nervous. I am 39weeks now. Do they put us to sleep first? After surgery does it feel painful? Just curious.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Won't be put to sleep. I was given laughing gas when my anesthesiologist administered the spinal epidural on me, so I didn't feel any pain from the jab. Soon I started feeling numb then my gynae proceeded with the surgery. Didn't feel pain right after the surgery. Felt incredibly sleepy and tired, that's all. The pain started coming the next day but the painkillers soon stopped the pain. You'll be okay! :)

Read more
3y ago

Noted and thank you for the information

Hi im going tmrw too. Which hospital ru in? Am goin for 3rd time. First are u under GA or half conscious under anesthathic? If GA, u will sleep tru the procedure. After event, u will not feel any pain as the anesthethic will take time to worn off. U will feel it tmew mrng. They will give u med to ease the pain. So not to wori so much

Read more
3y ago

Kkh just had labour this yesterday morning cause already felt contraction .. it was good experience and thank you May u have safe and easy delivery too ..