To get pregnant

Mummies tomorrow 21 July should due my period. Now tonight i can see little kind of stain like brown yellow stain . Does it means no chance to get pregnant! 😭😭😭😭 i have been doing it since april. My last cycle i did my deed 2 times in fertile window once on ovulating day n after ovulation. What more i can do😢😢 my first born i did twice and boom i got her.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Like the person below said, it's not easy to get pregnant. I took medication in order to stabilise my cycle (to make my period exactly 28 days) bought ovulation kits to test every single day to determine exactly when my ovulation is, doctor's instruction is do the deed from day 8 and every 2 days, so every month at least 4 times until I was sure my ovulation is over, and we only managed to get pregnant on the 6th try. 3 months is not abnormal. Some ppl unlucky try for years. Try longer, and maybe more times in a month. Sometimes you may have early ovulation so you missed, or late ovulation, despite the test and missed also. It also takes time for sperm to reach the egg also, so try more times before so it has time to swim in.

Read more

I think you cannot always expect it to be the same as first or as others. It doesnt work that way. And for me thats quite a few cycle only. You would need to try longer and the average or normal period for healthy person to get pregnant is within 6months - 1 year. Don’t be dishearten!! And sometimes even when we ovulate, doesnt always mean itll work. I know how it feels to not get the result you want. Keep trying for the next few months. Goodluck!!

Read more
10mo ago

that's because woman are more fertile after giving birth and if not breastfeeding as breastfeeding could suppress ovulation from happening. how old is your 1st borne? usually, when there's a big gap in between the 1st borne and 2nd try, it takes longer to conceive. I have many friends that goes through it. for me, my 1st and 2nd was 5 years gaps. I mc before I finally had my 2nd borne.

Do you know if you have a retroverted uterus? Cos I have, and my TCM advised me to put a pillow (i used bolster as my pillow’s quite flat) below my bum after the deed, for at least 1 hour. So i usually just dress up quickly, put bolster below and go to sleep. I got pregnant rightaway after this. I also did once pre-ovulation day, on ovulation day, and one day after.

Read more
10mo ago

Get another bolster! Good luck!

It's actually not common to get pregnant after only a couple of tries. Many people usually take within 6 months to a year of trying. From April would mean you've been trying for around 3 months, which isn't tt long a time. Don't worry, just continue trying. Your baby will come when he or she is ready to join your family 😊

Read more
10mo ago

Thanks… im jealous there’s ladies who can get pregnant in 3 months or so right after giving birth

Hi dear, try taking supplements to boost your fertility. i took honey korean ginseng and propolis, it helps. *hugs* https://shp.ee/nbubznn

have sex daily, more than twice. have fun ;)