Baby wearing for 3mo

Hi mummies, my son at 3mo is already almost 8kg. So far we have been carrying him in our arms and only recently tried to baby wear him. However our attempts in using ring sling has failed as he is quite tall and straightens out his legs in the sling. We also tried using carrier but he is still not able to sit up on his own... Would appreciate sharing how you baby wear during this transitional phase.. tia :)

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Look for age appropriate carrier as not all carriers are suitable for newborn. Those carriers that suitable for newborn will have an insect to support baby’s posture. We hAve been using Manduca since LO was a newborn, able to use it until LO is 20kg. Now LO coming to 3 at 14kg, still using especially l during traveling.

Read more
4y ago

Depends which brand you have, check on their website to see whether it’s suitable for Newborn. The Manduca I have it’s suitable for newborn until toddler up to 20kg. It has an insect for newborn, so newborn will rest/sit inside the carrier on the right posture.

Super Mum

I use a hip seat carrier. It has good support for baby’s bottom, and when I face baby toward’s me, baby doesn’t need to be able to sit up straight or have the best neck support, because baby’s resting against my chest:) For my first daughter, we even used the carrier till she was 2yo.

TapFluencer

I'm using konny no issue on baby wearing got a Tula when 6 months old. Using both till now 16 months