Obimin - multi vitamins

Hi mummies, seeking yr tghts on my concerns. Im on my 14th weeks and its has been close to 2weeks that ive choose to not take obimin. Typically bcoz i felt that every time i take tbe obimin, im experiencing with nausea, fatigue, morning sickness and its kind of bothering me. Ive highlighted to a gynae before and was adv to take it only at night to feel lesser side effects. Bt it proves me wrong coz the side effects kicks in d nxt morning. I am partially guilty for nt taking it coz im on a high risk pregnancy bt taking it is taking a big toll of me. I feel so down and tired. Nt taking it, im eating prettt well, up & about doing daily routines etc. Is there anyone who choose to not take obimin? What are the alternatives food/fruits i can replace with?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Better to take. I also didn’t feel well after taking prenatal vitamins so I started taking them at night rather than morning so at least can sleep through the discomfort…

it's better to take necessary vitamins than to avoid suffering from pregnancy symptoms because vita good for u and baby. check with your gynae for other alternatives?

10mo ago

Agree. These are the “sufferings” one has to endure for a healthy mum and baby

I think can try take any other prenatal multivitamin ? Like blackmores ? Cs folic acid is very important and obimin contains folic & calcium

Can try 21st Century prenatal vitamins!