Review about yuguo tcm 🏥

Mummies, any review in yuguo tcm at kembangan? And whats the price? Need to go for how many session?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my niece been there since she was really little & it always worked when western drs/meds didn't (she's 16 yo now)! yu guo tcm is really good (if u are into holistic healing) and she really enjoyed the massages but maybe the challenge is to get your little one to take the natural herbal meds (my niece had no problem at all). can't advise on the price as i believe it's definitely gone up by now but i remembered it was affordable.

Read more
7y ago

Wow. Ok i must try. Lo have been coughing 2 times in 2 months.

I brought my son to yu guo tcm for a pediatric TCM nose Massage and it yielded great results. My son was down with a stuffy nose & it was really hard for him to sleep soundly at night. He woke up frequently, almost hourly. We consulted many western doctors but they could not help much. However, after TCM massage it sped up his recovery, which was clearly evident as he was sleeping at night.

Read more

"I visited yu guo tcm (TCM) shop in the basement of Kembangan Plaza as my little girl was coughing for a week. On the first day, they gave TCM Tuina massage and followed it up with 2 more sessions. After completing the sessions, she was feeling absolutely fine and her cough disappeared. All thanks to Yu Guo’s TCM massage. "

Read more

One of my colleagues recommended TCM massage at yu guo tcm for my child who had a fever and cough. The cost of treatment is very reasonable, hospitality is good and the results are excellent. Definitely recommended.

yu guo tcm is good for infants and children who get fever and cough. The only hindrance is the waiting time for weekends. If u want a child TCM Yu Guo is the best as no one comes close to matching their skills.

You might want to call and check? I went down directly the first time and I had to wait more then an hour. Best to call and check beforehand.

Had a pleasant experience with yuguo tcm. The staff is friendly and they make children and parents feel at ease. Thank You

hi, I thought of bringing my 8mths old to Yu Guo for her cough treatment. not sure which tcm is good anyone can recommend?

The waiting is long at yu guo tcm Chinese shop but worth it. Can see the result within only one session of TCM.