Recommendation to buy good & affordable Pregnancy Pillows

Hi Mummies Any recommendations on where to buy good and affordable pregnancy pillow ? Are they really effective ? I am currently in my 22nd week. Is it good to start using the pregnancy pillow from now on? #firstbaby #firstpreganancy

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can already start using during first tri if you dont feel comfortable. I bought from Shopee. But now that I am reaching third tri, I use more pillows and cushion instead of maternity pillow. This is because my back hurt, and too low. Hence the changes. But it depends on your comfort level.

+1 to Clevamama therapeutic and bump maternity pillow! Helped so much with my sleep and sciatica pain! Especially when I’m not so used to side sleeping, this has been a great supportive pillow for me to side sleep. Material is comfy and breathable too. Really worth the money.

I'm using the boppy pillow and its been perfect. i try not to get the full body big ones cos i still want to sleep near my husband and not separate with him. boppy is good support and very comfy!

theAsianparent has put together a list of the best pregnancy pillows for back pain. Check it out here. https://sg.theasianparent.com/best-pregnancy-pillows-back-pain

I use Clevamama’s u shape maternity pillow and it helps to improve my sleep. Worth the money ☺️

I have been using hugsie since 2nd tri.. currently 28 weeks and it helps a lot!

using clevamama u shape pillow since trim1, it helps!

TapFluencer

i didnt use any during my pregnancies

i use hugsie