imani breast pump review 😊 imani i2 review

Hi mummies, anyone can share imani breast pump review ourone&only free me and baby express be free breast pumps? TIA! # imani i2 review

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Was hesitant whether to get Baby express be free or Imani pump, but decided to try out Imani. It definitely comes in handy, with fewer parts to assemble, I could pump at my desk with a nursing cover on without being concerned about additional tubings, bottles, and machines. A worthwhile investment if you are planning to pump in the long run. # imani breast pump review # imani i2 review

Read more

I have a imani breast pump review. Imani pump is more convenient as compared to Baby express be free. But it's hard to check for alignment since the top of the pump is 'frosted'. This is such a simple device but a lifesaver. A must-buy for every breastfeeding mum especially if u have a leakage problem. # imani i2 review

Read more

My imani breast pump review is Imani pump is very user-friendly as compared to Baby express be free breast pump. It is easy to fix up for usage. It is very convenient as I can do simple shopping and dine out with a nursing cover above me while I pump. Highly recommended! # imani i2 review

My baby is 9 months old and I started using Baby Express Be Free Breast Pump so that I can store extra milk when needed to be given while I was away or to be given along with solids. This product is really excellent, easy to use and I am totally satisfied. # imani i2 review

The biggest advantage of using the Baby Express Be Free Breast Pump is freedom. As a working mom, the wireless and tubeless feature means everything to me. I can multitask very well and even attend to my baby while pumping. # imani breast pump review

Go follow babyexpress.sg in IG to see the reviews. I do that when I want to know about the reviews cos got mixed reviews # imani breast pump review