Hi mummies, can recommend what brand of baby detergent for 0months to 1 years old? I am using front load machine which require low subs detergent. I heard kodomo detergent is not low subs and produce a lot of bubbles.

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Ajax and Tide are some of the brands that I know of, which are low sudsing detergents. Not too sure if they baby-clothes friendly though. I suppose if you wash all the clothes in one machine, you can use a separate laundry washing bag for baby's clothes. Lionbrand's Top "Super Low Suds Anti-Bacterial" is another brand I can think of. It is described as child friendly but not too sure if it's particularly baby friendly.

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

Hi Kodomo is the best for me. there is a Low sud version sold at Fairprice. U can google for it, it works really well with my front load WM hope it helps!

VIP Member

Yes just a little will do. Actually when they are so young its easier and more efficient to just handwash as load is very little.

I use kodomo in my FL. Put lesser detergent. In the beginning after the cycle I would just do an extra rinse.

I am using pigeon baby laundry detergent with my front load washing machine.

I use bud organics. You can get it on pupsik or buds organic’s website.

handwash better, using a little amount of kodomo

VIP Member

I’m using Kodomo for my front load washing machine.

4y ago

It does produce a lot of bubbles but still manageable

VIP Member

handwash is better.

VIP Member

Kodomo