Week 13 down with Covid, any advise?

Hi mummies out there, I just got tested Covid positive 😭. I’m 13-weeks pregnant now. Any advise on how to recover the fastest or medicine to avoid? TIA!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I got it at Week 11, took only normal Panadol to bring my fever down despite having full covid package. use salt water to gargle for sore throat as the docs I consulted all said nothing safe for pregnant ladies. rest and make sure u still eat, even if a bit, so body has strength to fight.

Read more

I was down with Covid in my 20th week. Gynae advised that general paracetamol or cough mixture is ok. But I resisted taking any cos my symptoms were mild. Good news is, baby will have extra natural antibodies! Get well soon mama!

Got covid when I was about week 9 pregnant. I only took half of the Paracetamol to reduce the fever symptoms on the first day. The rest of the 6 days I took ample rest to let body self recover as my symptoms are mild.

drink lots of water and rest. got covid at 32 wks. only ate medicine for 1st few days. as I do not wish to take too much medication. have given birth to a healthy baby last month.