Any first trimester mummies out there tested positive for covid?

Very worried now as #1stimemom and still in first trimester understand that right now baby is forming all the body organs and stuffs. i just got positive result today :( i’m so worried and not sure what to do. anyone gone through too can advise ?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello mommy! I had covid during my 4weeks of pregnancy, the doctor from KKH told me not to worry as long as the symptoms are not sever like having high fever. I went through home recovery. Take medicines that are safe for pregnancy! Hope you get better soon! 🙏🏻🤗 I am fully vaccinated by the way, so my symptoms are mild..

Read more
2y ago

hello pat! thanks for sharing ! i’m doing home recovery now as well. hope everything is ok🥲 thanks a lot !

im positive last year when i was around week 17. But because im fully vac (before booster was introduced), it just feels like normal flu/cough. Reported to Moh and they sent me to kkh to do checkup/scan. cleared and back home within 2hrs. Don't worry since you are fully vac.

2y ago

hello thank you for sharing ! ☺️

Hello! May I check how long are u in now? My husband is ART positive too and doing home isolation and I’m afraid I’ll get it too :( I’m only 4 weeks in

Are you fully vaccinated? If yes, the vaccine will kick in its effectiveness and help protect you and baby. Follow the government protocols and take care!

2y ago

hello EL ! thanks for replying hehee. i’m fully vaccinated 7mths ago however i’m due for booster shot. hopefully it will protect the baby 😰🥲