Any mummies out there experiencing knee pain after giving birth? What do you do?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Herbal medication is the only medication that cure infections and diseases completely , I was having chronic persistent urinary tract infections and painful swelling in my bartholin gland, both of which cleared up with the use of natural herbs i got from you Dr Ofua Ofure the great herbal healing (https://dr-ofua-ofure-herbal-healing-home.business.site) plus the dietary changes that I made over a three-month period as instructed by Dr Ofua Ofure , Before i made use of herbal medicine, i tried several antibiotics as prescribed by my family medical Doctor but non work, for good three years i was suffering of this infection getting worse day by day, until i came in contact with Dr Ofua Ofure , all that changes am now cured and free from infections after i used his herbal medicine as instructed by him , I recommend him to anyone out here, Call/Whatsapp +2347059497969 , his herbal medicine works perfectly well , . Thank you for the gift of health and well-being Dr Ofua Ofure

Read more