6 month old baby girl

Hi mummies, need tip how to get baby to drink more? My baby girl only drinks 720ml total in a day despite recommended milk intake that depends on her weight. Even when we push her to drink she will tend to vomit it out or wont drink at all, and she sleeps thru the night. And due to this milk intake, sometimes she gets constipated. Currently she drinking karihome stage 1.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Might want to change milk? Constipated might be due to the formula brand. And from what my baby’s paediatrician say the calculation for baby’s milk intake according to their weight is just a rough gauge, doesnt mean all baby can take in that amount. My baby also consuming lesser as when we follow the calculation, he tend to vomit alot of milk. Which means his stomach not able to take in too much

Read more
6mo ago

noted thankyou mummy

It depends on whether your baby is a small eater. At 6mo, my baby’s daily intake is 660ml~860ml (on good days 860). Weight gain is steady as well. We don’t force feed her, just follow her schedule. For constipation, you might need to switch to another brand.

My 6mth old baby girl who is roughly 8.2kg, drinks about 780~820ml everyday. Sometimes on “bad days”, only 730ml. So maybe it’s ok? So long as your baby is gaining weight