Few Days Old Baby Keep Crying

Hi all mummies. My LO is just a few days old but always cry and want people to carry. Whenever my husband put her down she will cry (like shouting). After he carry then she stop crying. Anyone have any solutions to this issue? I am afraid this will become a habit.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! It definitely won’t be a habit. It’s just a phase. Don’t worry. I know some other babies are easy babies but my baby did the exact same thing as your LO. Even after being swaddled, she would cry and scream when we put her down especially when she’s not sleepy/ asleep yet. She will only be quiet during her sleep. Once she opens her eyes she would simply cry + scream (her screaming was no joke, I could prolly hear her even if i’m 3 blocks away 😂) and would just want us to carry her throughout the day. I was stressed out at first as I thought it would remain this way and she would always be crying like that but in the end things got way better by the 2nd month / 3rd month. It will definitely be tiring but it’s all worth it. Now my baby (3 months +) is a happy smiley baby who rarely cries unless she’s hungry/ sleepy/ wants attention 😁

Read more