Review/Recommendation: Dr Tan Kai Lit

Hello mummies, would like to share my experience with Dr Tan Kai Lit. I’ve changed my gynae to Dr Tan at week 32 and it was one of the best decision I made during this pregnancy. Dr Tan is knowledgeable, patient and meticulous. He is always ready to answer any questions we had during the consultations and is detailed in his explanation. Due to decreased fetal movement, he ordered for a scan which showed that baby’s HC was at the 90th percentile. There, he elaborated on the different options we had, each with its pros and cons. We eventually decided on elective c-sect. The operation went smoothly and I’ve been recovering well. Due to my skin condition, I was afraid that my wound would not heal as well (it can take weeks for me to recover from a mozzie bite). However, I’m glad to say that the c-sect wound has been healing great! Dr Tan has great skills - the injections he gave were almost painless (I have low pain tolerance). Even the dexa jab that is notorious for how painful it is was manageable when he injected it. Dr Tan works with two ladies, Gladys and Ros, at his clinic and the overall experience has been nothing but positive. Everyone there is cheerful and helpful. Will definitely have Dr Tan as my gynae for subsequent pregnancies :-)

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Thank you for sharing