Hi mummies, would like to check if you know any part-time confinement lady who can help between 26th to 31st January? Due to unforeseen circumstance, I need to go for C-sect 1 week later. And the confinement agency I have engaged is unable to get a CL for me last minute due to CNY. Appreciate your advice on this!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Am not sure if anyone still needs.. I did a daytime stay out cl ..@$130/day (exclude sat, sun & ph) ...she was very pro breast feeding, excellent planning n Cooking skills along with display of great initiatives w household chores.. she helps us from 9:30am till 5:30pm. I settle daily payments w her along with the marketing costs she does. Finally gave her two red packets on the day she starts & ends. I have no qualms in n sharing with you the contact of our trusted family help. All my sister's including myself as well as three daughters from my MIL side engaged a stay ins with her too early this year too Call May at 92996331 about yr needs. If she ask, Let her know Cynthia & Ellen recommends!

Read more

Part time timings, location, any race preferred, your rates?

7y ago

Part time as in covered for a few days before my CL comes... only want Chinese CL. Rate wise to be negotiate! Thanks!