Exercise during 2nd trimester

Hi mummies. Would like to check how much exercise is safe and good for mummies during pregnancy. Anyone goes to f45? Would that be too intensive. I am afraid of doing too much but also too little as I would like a easy delivery and heard exercising regularly helps. What kind of exercise would you recommend? Thank you in advance.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy, F45 would be too intensive as they are fast paced and pushes you to perform AMRAP. I would recommend lifting light weights at your own pace in the gym. Or you can go for prenatal yoga/pilates as they focus a lot on movements that specifically helps with your birth. However it is best to listen to your own body as well as your gynae. Just important to do something that is comfortable for you.

Read more

Personally I continued with my BFT training (similar to F45) but just inform coaches abt my pregnancy and they change some of the exercises to those that are suitable for me! it's about listening to your own body during the workout too and not gg for the same intensity as the rest of the people in the class! :)

Read more

You can look into youtube channel to get cross reference. Ive seen how some people train in F45, for me aint suitable but you may enquire through their page. Alternatively perhaps VA.

TapFluencer

Wow I think F45 is way too intense tbh 😅 how about you try low impact exercises like cycling, swimming, hiking, etc?