Bird Nest during pregnancy

Hi Mummies, is Kinohimitsu bird nest with snow lotus seed safe for pregnancy? It shows that it's safe from their website, however other articles suggest to avoid snow lotus seed during pregnancy and breast-feeding phase.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Bird nest is considered safe and nutritious for consumption during pregnancy due to its high content of essential nutrients like proteins and amino acids. However, the addition of snow lotus seed may raise some concerns as some articles suggest avoiding snow lotus seed during pregnancy and breastfeeding phases. While Kinohimitsu may indicate on their website that their bird nest with snow lotus seed is safe for pregnancy, it is always advisable to consult with your healthcare provider or a nutritionist to ensure that it is safe for your specific circumstances. Some traditional beliefs caution against consuming certain ingredients during pregnancy, so it's essential to consider individual health conditions and sensitivities. To be on the safe side, you may consider opting for plain bird nest without snow lotus seed during pregnancy unless you receive clearance from your healthcare provider. Your doctor will be able to provide personalized advice based on your health profile and any potential risks associated with consuming snow lotus seed during pregnancy. It's always wise to prioritize the health and well-being of both you and your baby during pregnancy, so consult with a healthcare professional for personalized guidance on dietary choices. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Bird nest with added components such as Snow Lotus should be avoided. Just go for the pure bird nest will do, i did that during my first trimester and everything went well.

When in doubt, better skip it just to be safe. There are other brands to consider. I took bird nest from Eu Yan Sang while pregnant.

TapFluencer

prob better err on side of caution

No