would any mummies be kind enough to share if mmi prepare the kids well for p1?thank u;) and also any feedback on kovan mmi?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Montessori in school are not totally montessori as they prepare your child for the education system in Singapore. These schools are usually SPARKS accredited meaning following MOE preschool education guidelines for learning. I personallh prefer going down to the centre and check out on the facilities, enquire about students to teacher ratio, daily activities and interactions between children and teacher. If there are no children around the centre at time of visiting, visual inspection of the school compound, cleanliness, tidiness, who are their teachers and how is the time table like for a typical week should pretty much sum up how is the centre. Reviews are subjective but the centre does not make you feel comfortable or up to your expectations then it's as good as nay. Else there's always the trial classes.

Read more

I have always gone down personally to view everything. I dont trust what i see or read elsewhere. Aside from the syallbus you need to ensure the environment is conducive. Teachers are good. Activities are well planned. Overall it doea not depend on the syllabus but more on the learning environment.

Read more
7y ago

sometimes some places might look good during visits teachers seems nice kids seems happy..but we'll never know what happens when we are not around. sigh!