Blackmores Breastfeeding

Hi Mummies! I’ve jaundice baby which has 3 weeks still over > 100 for bilirubin..I would increase my breastmilk not only with food and milk booster cookies but also wanna try blackmores capsules..is it okay to take the blackmores? Thanks mom

Blackmores Breastfeeding
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

No harm taking but it doesn’t boost breast milk supply. You can try fenugreek:) honestly, to get rid of the jaundice faster, if your supply is not enough, buy the tiny tin of FM and top up with that. The increased hydration helps with breastfeeding jaundice and the FM (ie not breastmilk) helps with breastmilk jaundice. These are the 2 most common causes of jaundice

Read more
VIP Member

Yes it is safe to take. Babies with jaundice needs to drink more to pass the bilirubin out of their system. To increase milk supply though, I used fenugreek. It is a herbal supplement that was first prescribed to me by kkh, they are also available on most shopping sites! https://welovesupermom.com/products/030810-fenugreek

Read more
VIP Member

You can eat it but I don’t think it will boost milk supply. Perhaps you can try Legendairy supplements?

4y ago

Thanks Mom Jas😊 but What’s Legendairy suplement? Is it the brand? Hehe

Super Mum

Yes, i was taking this when I was breast feeding my jaundice baby as well

TapFluencer

Yes