Confinement nanny’s angpao

Hello mummies I’m just wondering how much y’all give your CL for before and after angpao? My husband gave 100 on the day she arrive and she will be leaving next week. How much do you think we should give? She did help a lil but overall I’m not very impressed with her.

Confinement nanny’s angpao
20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Mine same worse. She overheated my breastmilk and gave to my newborn baby!! (Heated in 70 degree) wth She used to cook salmon everyday for me ( she kept one whole big piece for herself ) She insist to buy fruits like blueberry, strawberry,peach ( but only give me the amount that i can count within five fingers ) She asked my MIL to buy alot pork and porkribs, n she did stupid things. She go and boil all the pork n porkribs in one time and keep in the freezer again. Again wth, she bought fresh one and boil all things keep in the fridge so next time wont be so troublesome to cook but all the pork consider not fresh anymore. I end up throw all away the pork&porkribs. She asked my MIL to buy alot extra things end up i had to pay my MIL $600++ only for 8 days confinement food. What i impressed the most is when I asked her to go (agent come n picked her up), she took all my birdnest in the fridge. Omg,so greedy! That is the risk of those hire confinement nanny, no one is perfect, luckily last time I can changed the nanny is one week time

Read more
4y ago

Hahahha.. so greedy. Dont give her angpao lo😎😎😎😎