Always feel hot

Hi mummies, i'm week 9 tomorrow and i always feel hot. I can't on my aircond 24hrs obviously so during the day i will sit in my living room, on the fan, and i'm still hot. I can't stand my living room because of its warm tone too that adds to the hotness so i will go back to my bedroom and on aircond.🥲 This makes me not want to go out in the day. Anyone else experienced/experiencing the same thing?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It’s normal! Hahaha me too. I’m at Week 20 and I’m always perspiring. After morning shower will perspire a lot. So I always use extra mint shampoo to cool myself down and sit in front of a full blast fan until I’m cooled down. Wear loose clothing and drink cold water if you want. It’s also Singapore’s weather that pregnant mothers are feeling double the heat.

Read more
2y ago

I can't stand cold before this but now i will not complain about the cold anymore!😫 Thank youuu💋

yah...its normal. everyday the word "hot" comes out from my mouth afew times. don't say when pregnant feel hot, even non-pregnant the sg weather is so sweat-inducing one, till now post parturition 3mth liao also feel hot, so it's just the weather. so just bathe and then drink more water to stay cool or go office or shopping centre blow free air con lol...

Read more
2y ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yeah the weather also not helping😖 Thank youuu

Yup it apparently normal for body temperature to rise during pregnancy! We didnt install aircon while i was pregnant And we had air cooler, i had to put 2 bags of ice with to feel slightly cold and i was sweating like mad 😅

2y ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💕

it's normal. third trimester onwards i cant even stand my husband juz putting his hand on my thigh (we were in a aircon room). i will tell him your hand very hot, dont touch me.. haha

Maybe you like to get like a fan air cooler the type where you can add water to cool the air, I use that during the day when it's hot.

It’s normal.. and it gets worse 😂 By third trimester I felt as thou the heater is installed in me..

2y ago

Omg it gets worse?! Hahahaha thanks for the warning 🤪💞