Newborn babies question

Hello mummies I’m a #firsttimemom I’m expecting and deciding to get a wooden cot. However in the day/noon timing, my room tends to get very hot and it’s not possible for us to on aircon 24/7. I was thinking to push the wooden cot out to the living room daily, but thinking it will be very impractical. Is there anyth newborn can sleep on in the living room with better ventilation? Or should I get a playpen for easier movement😭 please advise #firsttimemom #advicepls

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My newborn practically slept in the Stokke’s Tripp trapp (which is now her high chair) during the day and it’s super easy to move her around the house without waking her up. We stopped swaddling her from 1-2 month onwards and she’s been sleeping in sleeveless onesies in her cot / room during the day, with a fan.

Read more

My newborn sleeps in the living room most of the time. I got her a nest lounger from Pupsik for less than $50 and it works for her. I also play some white noise when needed. The only thing is, we don’t get to watch tv when she’s there 😉

1y ago

I’ve heard that new born shouldn’t sleep in bouncer and lounger might not be good for their development long run. Was thinking to get a bassinet just solely to put in the living room while having a cot in the room but it’s not that practical.

TapFluencer

my kidz hardly use their cot

Bassinet