Mum doesn't listen

My mum was covid positive on Sunday and her result was negative today. But during her isolation days, she secretly comes out to use the common bathroom because the water wasn't hot enough in the master's bedroom. She also insisted in watching TV in the living room when no one was at home. Yesterday she asked me to get out of the house so she could go out to use the common space since I'm pregnant, and might get the virus. I went out fishing with my hubby and haven't went home since yesterday. This morning my dad was confirmed covid positive. I'm so stressed 'cause I don't feel good sleeping outside, my hands and gums are numb and painful. My hubby doesn't allow me to go back home as well, and don't allow me to go work because covid cases and HFMD are in the rise at work. #pandemicseason #fearofgettingcovid #pregnancy #stress #problems

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Definitely listen to your hubby on this cause you definitely don’t want to get the virus, especially when you’re pregnant now. I understand that home is definitely more comfy, but try to bear with it for the sake of your baby alright.. Wishing your parents a speedy recovery & also take this time to rest well too mummy 💞 All the best 🍀

Read more