High blood pressure

Hi Mummies. I'm in my 36 week +1. Just stop taking aspirin yesterday. Had my Gynae appt today. Blood pressure was high. Total of measuring blood pressure till 4th time then the clinic staff say it was OK. Gynae mention there was a trend of going upward for my blood pressure. Might need/possible of delivering early or c-sect if it continues, but say we try to tahan and monitor first see how it goes. Any suggestion how I can keep my blood pressure low? Understand from Gynae is caused by pregnancy and not based on what we eat... Any mummies experiences the same as me, but manage to bring the blood pressure down and maintain it...

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Walking does work for me and taking smaller meals too…. By high do you mind sharing your readings? I have not been prescribed aspirin but my bp is about 129/88 and I’m worried

3mo ago

Try to walk more.. walking did help for me reducing from 130+ to 120+… Less salt and less processed too. JY mummy!

no way to lower blood pressure. just have to deliver the baby at 37 weeks. at least baby full term already. dont worry

Try drinking celery with green apple juice. Worked well for my dad when he had high blood pressure.

3mo ago

Dr prescribed high blood pressure pills for me