Vitamins to eat during first trimester

Hi mummies! I’m currently at my 8th week, has anyone taken blackmore pregnancy while pregnant? Or just by taking folic acid and iron pills provide by gynae is enough? #1stimemom #firstbaby

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, for my 1st trimester, i only took the meds my gynae gave - Folic acid and Duphaston to stable the preg (im 38yo). 2nd trimester onwards (where im at now) she gave me option to buy from her clinic or get over the counter supplements. Im currently taking 21st Century Pre-Natal One a Day and Blackmores Omega High Dha fish oil capsules (no odour).

Read more
2y ago

Okies thank you!

Hi, 2nd trimester onwards gynae clinic will offer options to purchase multivitamin, fish oil and calcium pills from them. These 3 supplements already good enough for whole pregnancy.

Hi,At 8wks my gynae gave me(39yrs old) Folic Acid,Multi Vitamins,Fish Oil and Calcium Supplements.Just dont forget to drink lots of water yar...😊

If gynae has prescribed you with medication, don’t need to take anything else. If anything happens at least you know where is the root of the cause.

My gynae recommend to start blackmores in my 2nd tri. 1st tri, folic acid is enough

yes it’s enough.