C section or induce?

Hello mummies! I’m currently 40th weeks with no signs of contraction (I think) Last week my gynae said to wait till 41st weeks to induce. As for now, baby isn’t in distress and growing well. 3.3kg. Will be seeing my gynae again tomorrow. I’m afraid that after induced, my cervix might still be close/not dilate til 10cm for natural. If you are in my position, would you choose to be induce or straight opt for csection? PS: I’ve also tried to induce naturally at home but nothing seems to work.

 profile icon
Write a reply
Be the first to reply