Movement of baby

Hi mummies! I’m at my 17th week mark ++ now. I realised that there’s no movement in my belly. Is it normal? If I’m not mistaken at my 16th week I can feel some movement in my tummy but aren’t certain if that’s the baby. Are you mummy experiencing movement at 17th week? Thanks!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

depends? for me it's normal. i start feeling movements when I'm almost 6mnths pregnant. The movement can only be felt when I'm resting with my leg inclined. when i walk about or move around I hardly feel any movement or even no movement at all. i kept questioning and asking my hubby if the baby is alright and still there. 😅😅First time mom too! also, my baby doesn't move alot as compared to what my sister experienced. i don't feel the "baby stretches" throughout my pregnancy. so i can't see the baby feet or hand like some moms. my baby movement are very subtle. but if you're very worried, you can buy those sound monitor to hear your baby's heartbeat to ensure the baby is alright. i don't even know how to count baby kicks till today cause i can't tell. (;

Read more

Normal, I felt my only in week 20th.