1st Gynae checkup at NUH

Hi mummies , i was wondering is it okay if i have my 1st gynae ultrasound scan at 10 weeks ? Which means i have to get referral from poly first right ? I am planning to go by subsidised at NUH . Does any of the mummies know about the charges rate ?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, it's totally fine! I went to get a referral at 6 weeks pregnant and got my 1st appt at 10 weeks plus and everything was fine! Gave birth on Feb. Can't remember how much was my 1st bill but all maternity bills will be billed to your home address except for your 1st ultrasound at the Fetal Care Centre ($60).

Read more

Get the referral from polyclinic first. I don't remember how much I was charged but the scan, urine test and consultation cost total less than 100 after subsidies. Can check on nuh website the cost of consultation I think first visit always slightly more ex. But subsequently always around like 35?

i am currently week 32. i get the subsidised letter from poly to NUH. i believe they will be able to get the schedule within 2 week times. for consultation after subisidised at nuh is roughly 30 plus after deduction.

Just a heads up. I went to polyclinic to get referral to NUH and the doc said NUH is full. They are redirecting new mummies to be to SGH or KKH. I’ve just managed to get an appt at NUH for 29 June.

for consultation it's about $80, urine test $8 and other tests varies for subsidized fees at nuh. get a referral from polyclinic, but it'll be a few weeks before your first appt

yes pls go to the polyclinic asap to get a referral, as you might only can a appt few weeks ltr.

Roughly about 100 to 200 if i am not wrong and it is per check up