Attachment to toys

Hi mummies, I just sold a ride on toy that my elder already outgrown and it's taking space in the house. I have a younger baby who is 21 months old. I decided to sell the toy as I checked with my elder and he doesn't want it. I had wanted to keep for my baby but my baby development is way slower that my elder. At 21 months old she still doesn't know how to ride on and play other toys (mostly throwing toys and biting them). I couldn't stand that I'm keeping toys (those bulky baby toys) waiting for my baby to know how to play them but don't know when she will know. Also I felt this ride on is more for boy. However now I regretted as my baby girl seems to like the ride on based on my 6th sense as when the ride on is still at home, she sometimes showed interest in it but mostly it's just a white elephant. In short, I sold the toy out of frustration. I know I can't get it back as it will be awkward to contact the buyer. If I buy back the same ride on from other sellers in carousell, the feeling is not the same too as that's not the ride on that my elder grew up in. How do I comfort myself for this reckless "mistake" I made? Or am I thinking just too much? Thanks

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

be glad u cleared space 😘 so many stuff i havent been able to *haiz