I’m a first time mom and getting sick of pumping breast milk

Hi mummies, am I the only one feels lazy to pump breast milk every day? Any mummies experience the same thing also? Anyone can recommend a good and trusted hourly nanny too? Thanks in advance !

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Pumping is like a chore for me too with additional engorgement pain. It hurts like crazy & i decided to put a stop to it. So i went KK to stop my breastmilk. Feels sad but.. at the end of the day i am still a mother.? I can’t do it, but... you are amazing!☺️☺️

4y ago

yes I went KK A&E immediately. the doc discouraged me stopping but i stand my decision because i cannot take the pain & i need my sleep more than pumping. i was given two tiny tablets. but 1 tablet cut into half morning another half night. both after meals. i delayed pumping & when i pump i only give 5-7 mins each side to just relieve the slight engorgement. do massage while pumping. my delayed pumping was from 6hrs then i dragged to 12 hrs. now my milk is lesser, my engorgement is almost gone. so far no side effects. i am so much happier...