Just Sharing NUH Private bill size

Hello Mummies. I just had a chat with with the nurse at nuh and enquiry about delivering at nuh private ward as I will be delivering soon!! This may not be the final bill if you are having emergency c sec or assist birth or other complications ya. Just sharing with you mummies the bill size for normal vaginal deliver with NO other complications. B1 - $3980 - 20% govt help ($3616) - Medisave $2200 = *total payment $1420* - 1 night (additional 1 night $500plus) = claim from Medisave so basically $0 top up • husband cannot stay over • 4 bedder with aircon and attached sharing bathroom • Price is inclusive for mother & baby nursing care A1- $4150 - (DONOT HAVE 20% GOVT HELP) - Medisave $2200 = *total payment $1950* - 1 night (additional 1 night $900 plus) = Top up $400plus after Medisave • price is inclusive husband stay overnight + meal • 1 bedder with aircon + attached personal bathroom • Price is inclusive for mother & baby nursing care **For Induced delivery price is between $ 700-$1000 ( must deposit $1000)

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have been looking for this for so long. 😅 thank you!! Appreciate the help. I believe this doesn’t include doctor fees and baby charges. I pray for your safe and fast labour and delivery! Good luck, Mummy!

Hi, thank you for sharing. Is this bill inclusive of the doctor’s charges? Correct to say if going for A1 2nights no complication = $1950 + $400plus in cash? You going for epidural?

Read more

Thank you.