WFH Request

Hello Mummies! May I ask do gynae can write a memo to allow you to WFH? My office is making everyone come back and the commute to work isnt convenient for me. If yes, is the memo for the whole pregnancy journey?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Usually private is possible. For subsidised, the chances are very low they will write a memo. I requested for a memo to wfh as currently it’s an option whether to wear mask in office, and that it’s not compulsory take ART before heeding to office and it’s an option to wearing mask as well. Also, as the journey from home to work requires a lot of walking, I always got spotting when I goes to work and if the spotting of bleeding is a lot, I will need to “report” to A&E that evening. Even so, the gynae refused to write a memo even for first trimester. So I guess it really depend on the gynae. Private chances are higher I guess.

Read more
2y ago

I’m under private at kkh and my gynae refused to give me HL. He said he doesn’t give HL and that if need to, it’ll be 1 week before edd. 😭

I think if you are under private is possible. I got my gynae to write me a memo when I was in my 2nd trimester. My Hr approved as well.

2y ago

kkh as well.. Dr Serene

VIP Member

Yes my gynae did! And thankfully my HR was kind enough to accept it. I asked if since tri 3!

2y ago

Julian Kang

if gynae can write memo, usually company ok to accept the request to wfh.. unless otherwise