No weight gain significant weight gain

Hi mummies, I am 16 weeks and I am eating a lot more than usual (I can eat 1 and half portion or eat a bread after my dinner and this week I starting to much on chips) and also I drink Milo everyday..and I drink like 2-3 litres of water everyday.. but when I wake up in the morning , I always feel I would have gained weight but there is no weight gain.. should I be worried? I still take my obimin supplements as per usual and also the prenatal milk occasionally when I remember..

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

very normal! at 16 weeks I wasnt gaining weight at all and my doctor said no problem as long as my weight is in healthy range for my height. then suddenly by 20 weeks I gained 4kg!! now 24 weeks I have gained 6kg in total 😂 I didnt even purposely eat a lot! just eat what you can or want to, if your doctor thinks you are not putting on enough weight then he/she will advise you how to eat. ❤️👍🏻

Read more

Nopes very normal not to gain weight during pregnancy. I only started gaining weight during 3rd trim, 10kg. Gaining weight doesnt indicate anything, baby still growing well and gaining weight despite your weight being the same. Dont worry too much!