Mummies, how much do you put aside for your child's birthday party? Those things can be costly!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was surprised by how expensive my kids 1st birthday party was. We had it at the function room in our condo but spent on catering and rental toys, and of course party favors. I saved some money by creating our own decorations. You can also make your own cake as kids won't really remember at this age. But all in, we still spent $800-900 for about 20 kids and 45 adults.

Read more

Cost of everything is going up and up and if everyone seems to be throwing big parties. Honestly I spent more on her birthday when my girl was little as invited more people and had activities and entertainers. As she is growing up she wants few friends and maybe a nice outing somewhere....this year I spent about $800 including cake and party bags.

Read more

During my daughter BD, we did not spend much. It might be she is still young and not yet have a friend to come home. Also want to know from other mums here how much do you spend so that I have idea for my daughter's.

thanks