Curious Momma To Be

Mummies, do you guys like bend down alot? I mean, doing housechores that sort of stuff. If you wanna throw rubbish and maybe clean the cat litter and so, it is safe to do all these right? I bend a lot so was abit worried. I dont experiencing any cramps at the moment. But are we advisable? I'm ending second trimester soon!

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can do any kind of chores in moderation, as Long as it does not hurt you or make you uncomfortable. Try not to carry heavy stuffs as well as it may affect the placenta. Do not clean the cat litter. Get someone else to clean it for you. Got to agree with Anonymous, it contains parasite that can be passed on to your baby when accidentally inhaled. Ever since I found out about this, my mother helped to clear our cat litter. If there is no one else to help you, please make sure you wear a mask and immediately wash your hands after clearing the litter. Do not take for granted that short 5 seconds of clearing the litter box. This is very important to take note. Every person has different anti-bodies so clearing cat litter while pregnant might not have any effect on them but you never know what kind of effect your body will produce.

Read more