3MO sleep and nap time

Hello mummies, FTM here. Do you set specific timing for LO’s nap / bedtime or you let LO sleep whenever he or she is tired? My LO is currently 2 and a half months going to be 3 months soon. In the day, she would nap as and when (especially after drinking milk- milk drunk). The naps sometimes would be quite short like 30mins, sometimes it may be an hour or more. So during the day she would probably nap 3 -4 times and then at night - we always go to bed at 830pm, but she would fuss. When she is in good mood, by 930pm she would sleep but when she is fussy, the latest she sleep would be 1130pm close to 12am. Throughout the night she would wake up (twice) for feeds and diaper change (so far it’s always ~230am - 3am and ~530am -6am). She would officially wake up at ~1030am or 11am.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sorry not any help but my LO is 2 months and her sleep pattern is exactly like yours 😂 but latest would be 11pm, we try to really make sure she’s in the cot before 11

FTM here too, my LO is 2 months old and I just let him sleep as and when he wants. He usually sleeps between 10 pm to midnight, entirely up to him. 😅

yes i got fixed,routine